We engineer the highest quality carbon fiber products in the world for an uncompromised ride experience, and we back it up by providing the best possible service and support. For the original owner of an authentic ENVE product, we provide an industry leading FIVE Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Crash Replacement.
ENVE® Composites warrants all products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of FIVE YEARS from the original purchase date (receipt required). This warranty is non-transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the product only. Claims under this warranty must be made through an Authorized ENVE dealer. Proof of purchase is required.
LIFETIME CRASH REPLACEMENT
ENVE® Composites designs and manufactures products that will confidently survive the rigors of competition and riding at the highest levels. We also understand that unintentional accidents happen more often than any of us would like. There are pot holes, distracted drivers, debris, animals, weather, and many other ways to crash or damage the bicycle. To keep customers in the ENVE family, we offer a LIFETIME Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner.
The price of replacement product or parts is 50% off the listed MSRP price to the original purchaser (i.e., Road Fork 2.0 MSRP $480, Crash Replacement $240).
ENVE requires that customers register their ENVE product at the time of purchase using ENVE’s online registration form at www.enve.com/warranty-registration.aspx
CRASH REPLACEMENT DETAILS:
The Consumer must:
- Return the damaged part or product to an Authorized ENVE dealer at the Customer’s expense.
- Provide an Original Sales Receipt or Proof Of Purchase.
- Policy covers ENVE manufactured products and components only (e.g. rims, bars, forks, stems, seat posts, etc.).
Crash Replacement does not cover:
- Labor to repair / rebuild the product. Labor is charged at the normal rate to the Customer.
- Non-ENVE-manufactured components (e.g. hubs, spokes, etc.).
- Sales Tax and Freight are the responsibility of the Consumer.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY:
- Warranty does not cover parts that have been incorrectly installed, serviced, or otherwise adjusted respective to the ENVE installation manual.
- Warranty does not cover damage sustained to parts used for applications beyond the scope of their intended design (ex. Using All Mountain rims for Downhill).
- ENVE Grey brake pads are provided with ENVE rims and complete wheelsets. Failure to use the ENVE Grey brake pads will void the warranty.
- Warranty does not apply to damage related to a crash, impact, unauthorized alteration, abuse of product, and normal wear and tear. See ENVE’s Lifetime Crash Replacement. Normal wear and tear refers to:
- Worn out braking surface
- Worn or damaged brake pads
- Damaged spokes from crashing or poor shifting adjustment
- Nipple corrosion
- Superficial chips and scratches on rim or components
- Warranty does not apply to parts manufactured by other manufacturer (ex. hubs, spokes, nipples). Consult the individual manufactures for issues related to these parts.
- Warranty for ENVE tubing and other molded frame parts such as seat stays, chain stays and head tubes covered under standard two year warranty.
Warning: ENVE Composites forks are not approved for tandem bicycle use.
Warranty does not cover forks that are improperly installed. Please see our service instructions for proper installation instructions. Users should inspect their fork on a regular basis in order to detect damage that may have occurred from normal use.
To Obtain Warranty Service:
Eligibility for warranty is determined by ENVE Composites warranty/tech personnel. Proof of purchase and delivery date is required to validate warranty period. Please keep your proof of purchase and delivery date. Items returned for warranty determination without proof of purchase will be returned at customer's expense.
It is necessary to return the product to ENVE Composites for inspection before any replacement under warranty can be deemed.
Only the ENVE Composites Warranty Service Center may determine if a product is covered under the ENVE Composites Limited Warranty. If the product is not covered under warranty, all replacement, repair, and shipping costs are responsibility of the customer. At no time may any retailer or distributor make representations of warranty for ENVE Composites products without express written permission from ENVE Composites. Should a retailer or distributor replace product before consulting ENVE Composites, it is at the sole discretion of the retailer or distributor and may not be reimbursed by ENVE Composites.
ENVE Composites - 690 W. 1100 S., Suite 4 - Ogden, UT 84404 - Phone: 877-358-2869 - Fax: 801.476.3393